I'm really upset. Cynthia's mother called her today to see how she is doing and asked Cynthia if she will be coming over for Christmas Dinner. Cynthia asked if I was invited and her mother emphatically stated, "No." So, Okay Okay, her mom is not exactly cool, but can you believe that Cynthia plans to "compromise" by going over to her parent's house for a "few hours" on Christmas? That's not a compromise!
I'm upset. Because I feel like she needs to back me up by saying something like "No? Mom, we're a couple."
You know I have come a point in my life where I am living unapologetically, because it's not my job to cushion anyones sensibilities. If they have a problem with me solely because I'm gay, that is their fucking problem; that is their own shit that they need to deal with and that has nothing to do with me.
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment