My mom and I visited Cynthia today in the grooming department at the pet store that she was hired at a week ago. I don't think she really likes the job.
But anyway, while my mom and I were cruising around the store looking around, I saw Kristy, Cynthia's old boss from the Heavenly Spa. She didn't see me, though. When I got in my car, I noticed Kristy getting into her truck, and we made eye contact. I did not smile or frown, I think I just looked emotionlessly at her. But Kristy looked a little sad. I was irritated that I did not talk to her and say something about how what she did was wrong.
Later, after we left and were back at my mom's house, I told my mom who I had seen and that we had made eye contact, and that I was irritated that I didn't say anything.
My mom said, "That's okay, Cynthia likes the dog washing job better; She works with fewer bitches that way."
And then we died laughing. I love my mom.
-Beth
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment