Thursday, November 06, 2008

I feel much better today - I think we needed this Defeat

I think that we actually needed this defeat. Today I feel more resolved than ever before to continue fighting this Injustice. Today I feel even more support from the community than ever before. We can and will win this, it's a matter of when. YES WE CAN!

The nay-sayers who told me, "That will never happen in California," the bench sitters who criticized me and my passionate pleas, have all shut up. Because now they realize they were wrong.

And so many new and energetic people have stepped up. People who sat it out for so long have stepped up. People finally see this as a great injustice.

It's a new day!

-Beth

1 comment:

Beth said...

Okay so that was such a bullshit post! LOL. I was totally crushed and crying. I guess trying to make myself feel better.